Send Wizard Sleeve II Knee Pad
The Send Wizard Sleeve II Knee Pad is a low-profile knee pad for sport climbers and boulders looking for a more affordable knee pad. This improved version now comes with pull loops to assist with pulling the knee pad on, enabling you to achieve an even snugger fit than before. Other updates include reinforced seams and extra glue to improve durability and an improved inner to increase comfort and performance. With 3 mm of ultra grippy Send rubber (the same compound used across all their knee pads) the Send Wizard Sleeve II will give you a high level of sensitivity perfect for climbers after a knee pad they can whip out every now and again.
How to measure your thigh size:
While standing up, measure with a tailors tape or a string (with no stretch) around the middle of your thigh exactly 4" up from the top of your kneecap. Knee pad fit should be tight, but each fit is a personal preference. Note: If you prefer a very snug fit, it may require "rolling" it on.
Please note: As with all knee pads, they work best when worn directly against the skin, this maximises grip to your leg. Though it works on pants, against skin is better.
|WEIGHT||193 g (avg.)|
|RUBBER THICKNESS||3 mm|
|SIZING||(XS) 35.5 - 38 cm / (S) 40.64 - 43.18 cm / (M) 45.72 - 48.26 cm / (L) 50.8 - 53.34 cm|
• Pull loops for easier use!
• New and improved seamless comfort spandex kneepit area (no more cutting out a hole!) now with extra resilient, internal elastic support.
• Silicone grip on entire underside of rubber for improved adhesion to leg
• Improved reinforced twin-seam construction for durability
• Double-stitched rubber combined with glue making it more durable!
• Firm yet stretchy breathable airprene sleeve
• Silicone/elastic grippers on top and bottom cuffs for better stick to the leg
• 3mm of ultra grippy Send Rubber