Sea to Summit Spark SpII
The Sea to Summit Spark SpII is an ultralight goose down sleeping bag with a weight and warmth that's ideal for summer use. The full hood, foot box, and short zip maximise warmth for the best performance possible, and the Ultra-Dry 850+ loft 90/10 Premium Goose Down has been treated with a durable water-repellent treatment to stand up to wet environments. An ideal choice for lightweight hikers, campers, alpine climbers, or even those looking to add an extra season or two to their existing sleeping bag.
|MATERIAL(S)||90/10 Premium Goose Down, 10D Nylon shell and 15D lining|
|SIZE||Regular 190 x 73 cm, Large 202.5 x 76 cm|
|TEMPERATURE RANGE||7° Comfort to 2° Lower Limit|
|WEIGHT||Regular 464g, Long 510g|
• 850+ Fill Power (Loft) Premium Goose Down is the very best quality down available for sleeping bags. It provides the highest insulation for its weight and will last the longest.
• Uses down that has been sourced and certified by the Responsible Down Standard (RDS).
• ULTRA-DRY Down™ retains over 60% more loft and absorbs 30% less moisture when compared with untreated down.
• Sea to Summit sleeping bags dry out 60% faster than bags with untreated down.
• 1/2 length light-gauge #3 YKK zip